Soo...here i am again, with nothing new this time except for my own thoughts. I visted a new place to do volunteering today. I will be working at a daycare centre with younger kids between 2-5 now instead, while i learn more spainsh. Working with the older ones was too hard, they wanted me to teach them computers and i survived using google translate but you cant teach with only that :P but god bless google translate for getting me thruogh that day.
I look forward to playing with the little kids now though, they were realllly cute. Have only doen like three days of volunteer work o far bc it keeps being holidays, the popes day, cuzco day, inti rymi. always festivities! Beeen out clubbing twice an they are filled with other travelers and they have such great music, like from the 90ies. i felt like i was in australia again, stuff that pop music :P soooo nice! I bought a flute and am trying to learn how to play, making a little bit of progress :P the shopkeeper sent me into a trance while he was playing so i could not resist buying it :P This weekend we are doing horse back riding in the mountains and learing some salsa!
I also foud my way to church and they are really nice here but they dont understand much english but it felt good being there. i am planning to to to lima with them all on a temple trip. yay! they are also having plans to go to ariquipa so i have a feeeling tht i can do my travelling a little cheaper. simple blessings of being a meber of the church :P
anyway...gotta go!!!! talk soon...miss you guys
Wednesday, 30 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment